Wednesday 3 April 2013

ENGLISH APPATUCKERS


ENGLISH NAMES IT AS:

English dictionaries welcome several words from the common people’s language.New words are always charming.Here are some words that make us wonder how only some people find them when we all  need them.

Floordrobe:
(you can omit reading this.)
I remember my childhood days.I was not exactly a very great and neat child and my parents  used to present atleast one complaint about me to my teachers.Each evening of my school day, after I change my dress my parents had to struggle, threaten and request me to make me fold the uniform that I left on the floor.Looking at this word ,I guess I have lots of people as my company.After a long time, they stopped complaining.I don’t know whether they got tired of complaining or I became a good girl.

Brainstorming:sorry , yes this word is popular and old.But I was about to type blamestorming. I just happened to be a tongue typo.If u are a team worker, then I should probably shut up or you should scroll down.But for those who have no idea (I did not have any idea  at first):
               First some team work is done.Then it gets pretty screwed up.No team member would take responsibility for it.Before they restart the work, the team members gather ,discuss at long to decide who is to be blamed. Suddenly ideas come to them like brainstorming till they are able to find out the one to be blamed.

Laymanise:
If  you are a fan of Grey’s Anatomy, you might remember this scene.After Dr.Yang explains the patient about what he had suffered  from and about the treatment given in a very  professional way, her senior doctor would tell her ”in human please”.Laymanise is just the term for it. It got through Oxford dictionary in 2012.

             I wonder why appatucker has not got through Tamil Dictionary.

No comments: